Saturday, January 3, 2009

Having dinner At the Putra Jaya.

The dinner was organized by the Hokkien Chinese community and several different dialect Chinese communities as well. They are known as the “Gabungan lapan persatuan china “which I translate it to English .It goes likes that eight merging of Chinese communities. Peninsular Malaysia having eight different dialect Chinese communities dwell in the areas.

The Chinese community club that have attain the event were Teowchew , hokkien , Guang xi , kwang tung , Hainan , hakka and other as well. When I was gone to their booths, they seem busy to entertain me. Therefore I ended up as the voluntary cameraman. Maturity could catch people attention and gain extravagant award. The business men were exchanging their name cards, my senior were doing as well.

Per table could accommodate 10 people. Instead of 10 people, only 5 people were sat on the chairs. We were eating 10 people portion of dishes. Everything times I went to wedding dinner or house opening ceremony, I could barely stuffed.Ah fei who is the Business faculty student and 9th college basket ball representative, he became our captain on that night. Ah fei is a nice and gentle man in the sense he willing to take initiative serving our, when the dishes were on the table. Ah fei is trying to court with the girl his likes, hoping that girl will accept him.

That dinner was more than enjoyment caused me never been there before.Putra jaya night view or scenery not so interesting for me. Previously my adopt sister told me that Putra jaya beautiful as the heaven. My mind was wondering, how was the putra jaya night view?. That was before I reached there but came back with disappointment.Putra jaya night view could only see the streets lamp, maybe street lamp illuminate the areas or there is a place ,we have not exploited .

Actually I want take photo with Najid , but thing not going smooth as I thought. Instead of Najid , I took photo with a magician .As usually my senior never fulfill her promises , the airplane was flying without passenger insides. Shames on you ( senior always cheat your naïve junior) .

No comments: