Sunday, February 1, 2009

New Year resolution

I must accelerate the GCPA which I have accidentally dropped during my last semester.Must study hard.

Improve my grammar with help of Prof Dr Natalie .Every punishment she gave may have the reason behind. I will try myself to endure it. English is an important tool to survive in this globalize world.

Practice playing guitar on every day. If can one hours per day. It a must causes since I was a child, I dreaming to be a musician. The times have come, must appreciate and pay full attention.

Exploiting the Petaling jaya areas, if have times. The most important is the road to my uncle home at Wangsa Maju. Maybe I will stay there during the internship.

Cari-cari makan

The place I likes to go:

ioi mall Puchong , Papa John pizza and Pan mee

Kajang , Satay kajang

Cheras – Pan mee , Leisure mall ,Pasar Malam

The most important things are spread happiness the people around, smiling could enhance face value and making the world filled with hopes around you.

The definitions of true friends are “friend doesn’t walk in front of you and behind of you but walking besides you that is the true friend you are looking for”.

-keagon William-

No comments: