Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Life is a progress, and not a station.


After came back home.I realized all the atmosphere around my home as well as the Kulim town have been changed.I must work hard to earn some money for my fourth semester.The money that i have earned will gone to "fuel expenditure " .The fuel expenditure is the first priority , RM 400 plus RM 150(family subsidize) will enough for me.Luckily the car (nAZA SuRIA) is fuel efficient but less spacious and without ABS (Anti-lock braking system).

ABS is to prevent the wheels on a motor vehicle from freezing or locking while the car is braking .Therefore wheel rotation allows the driver continuously maintain steering under heavy braking.The car prevent from skid and the wheels continuously interacting tractively with the road surface.

No comments: