Friday, November 21, 2008

Naza Suria u need be Strong

Today I going to Kia Service center .The car having a fever and need come massages .The oil filter needed to change, at least able to catch the dateline which labour fee absolutely free .However spare parts cost are the major concern before I went to the Kia Service workshop. Hopefully these tWo day I earned enough monies, the car will not suffered any more.After I reach the workshop , I park besides the kia consumer service and payment department. The DoOr with the sign “Please push tHE DoOr “ . After walked in sides, the Casher and cars services consultants was giving welcome sign with smiling non-stop. I have given my car number plat to the Car services consultants, What he had said We only “FOC” (free Of charge) for labour fee but not cost of Changing oli filter and Engine oil. The man was very considerate shown the amount should be paid. I gave the Key with ASIMo KEYRING (Thank LI Chin for accompany me went to One Utama bought that beautiful key ring) to the foreman.

I waited approximately TWo hours.The Naza Suria back to business, William able drive his buddy goes around KULIM , LUnas and Seberang Jaya areas.

1 comment:

Natalie Tan Li Chin a.k.a SmoothTan said...

I can't differentiate your car with Picanto. Tell me what are the differences.